Last Updated: 9/21/22
Appendix IV - Funded Studies
Steering Committee Composition
- Dr. Ruchika Prakash, Director, CCBBI (Chair)
- Dr. Julie Golomb, Associate Professor, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dr. Dylan Wagner, Associate Professor, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dr. Lei Wang, Professor, College of Medicine
- Dr. Baldwin Way, Associate Professor, College of Arts & Sciences
Terms of Usage
All studies require pre-approval by the Proposal Review Committee prior to scheduling scan time.
How to Apply for Funded Hours
IRB approval is required prior to proposal submission, thus making IRB approval required before scanning can be conducted. To submit your funded proposal, please complete the “Application for Scanner Time for Funded Studies Proposal” form (below) and submit the required documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your submitted request will be reviewed by members of the CCBBI Steering Committee. The reviewers may ask questions or provide feedback prior to the approval. You will receive a response or notification of approval via e-mail typically within two weeks.